Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Adventures of Roxy and Charlie



Roxy:
  "Mom, Is Charlie going to get here soon?"
Mom:
  "Any minute now, Roxy.  Stop asking me!"










Roxy:
  "BARK! BARK!  BARK!  BARK!  BARK!  BARK!"
Charlie:
  "Just what have my parents gotten me into?"

Roxy:
  "Hey, Charlie, lets go into the woods and look for turtles and armadillos."
Charlie:
  "Sounds like a lot of fun!  I'll go get us some extra Frontline."


Roxy:
  "I dare you to try to get both toys in your mouth."
Charlie:
  "My mom has nice legs."


Roxy:
  "I love peanut butter toast, don't you, Charlie?"
Charlie:
  "You bet I do!  Your mom's homemade bread is awesome."


Roxy:
  "You're not going to kiss me, are you, Charlie?'
Charlie:
  "Heck, no!"


Roxy:
  "Whew!  This cute and adorable stuff is hard work!"
Charlie:
  "You're preachin' to the choir, girl"


Roxy:
  "Charlie!  I'm going to run the flea-flicker play we talked about!"
Charlie:
  "Gotcha covered, Rox!  Say, shouldn't our moms be wearing helmets and knee pads?"


Roxy:
  "I'm gonna kiss you, Charlie!"
Charlie:
  "You'd better not!"







Roxy:
  "Mom, is Charlie going to come back soon?  I sure miss him."
Mom:
  "I know you do, Rox.  Dad and I will take you up to see him soon."

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy

No comments: