Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Things

Losing all my papers and such last week has forced to me address all the apps that I have scattered over too many electronic devices.

My mind is tired of sorting through way too many games, far too many ways to play with pictures, and so many to-do and calendar apps to organize my life that I usually just go back to doing it the old fashioned way and just grab a notepad and a pen.

In light of my brain being close to shutting down, I am now declaring today 'Good Things Monday'.


Grown up mascara.  Maybelline Great Lash mascara served its purpose for a long time, but it is now time for me to move on. 



Finding a heart-shaped piece of oatmeal this morning when I was making my breakfast.


The perfect daisy that is blooming in my flower bed.


Learning something new in Photoshop Elements.


My new favorite author, Joshilyn Jackson.  I haven't started this book yet, but Backseat Saints is a wonderful book. 


Randy and Roxy.  

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy

No comments: