Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Things


Bog boots.  They are kind of pricey, so I couldn't afford to get the entire boot (these are slip ons that only come up to my ankle).  Waterproof and comfortable, these boots will last me a very long time.



Roxy has a new toy called a Buster Cube.  Nothing, not even the close proximity of food, perks her up when she is on the bed.  Get her downstairs on the carpet with her Buster Cube and she is a riot to watch.


My shorter 'do!  I finally faced the realization that longer hair is not for me.  Randy has strict instructions to remind me of that the next time that I have a crazy idea to let my hair grow.  I am sure that conversation will work out well for him.


The television show Eureka and Colin Ferguson (the actor, not the mass murderer).  It was on the SyFy channel for about five years, but was cancelled in 2011.  I just stumbled across it when perusing NetFlix for something decent to watch.  Oh my, Colin Ferguson is dreamy.  Not as dreamy as Randy, but still, he can eat crackers in my bed anytime. 


Not slicing up an apple before I  ate it.  My afternoon snack yesterday was an apple - of the Jazz variety.  I threw caution to the wind and decided to chomp away at it while it was intact.  First, I ate all around the middle, then I ate the bottom part, then finished off by eating the top edge.  Sometimes a person just has to find the fun in the little things in their life.


Warm laundry fresh from the dryer.  Oh, why can't it stay that warm and cuddly forever?  And yes, that is our underwear.  We wear undies, doesn't everybody?  No answer necessary, I would like to assume that everybody has undies on under their clothes.

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy




No comments: