Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Goes On At Our House ... or ...


... I have way too much time on my hands.


Opps, I hit the wrong button on the remote again.
Really?  That was you?
Yeah, I had the remote upside down.


!Crash! !Bang! !Thud!
I'm okay!


Do you have to leave your change on the dresser?
Where else am I going to put it?
How about where it belongs?
Where's that?


Let's go get something to eat.  Where do you want to go?
I don't care.


What?
Nothing.


We are going to WalMart, the package store, the bank and the health food store today.
Okay, I will plan the loop.
Yes, we must travel in a loop.  Heaven forbid if we backtrack.


Will you call ... oh, never mind, I forgot you are allergic to the phone.


Didn't you read that email?
No, I just skimmed over it and then deleted it.


Be careful.
That's my middle name.
Your middle name is Carol.
I'm surprised that you know that.

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy




No comments: