Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Bunnies

I was out walking on Friday afternoon and the neighbor around the corner, Bill, showed me the baby rabbits that were in his yard.  He uncovered the fuzzies on top of the nest and was poking around at them.  It looked like there were about 6 babies in there. 





This morning, I took some pictures of them.





There was a bit of uncovering to do.




Here is one little guy eyeing me suspiciously.



They were starting to get rambunctious.




And starting to escape out of their rabbit hole.

I covered them up before any of them ran away from home.  Randy and I continued on our walk, but I couldn't resist taking more pictures on the way back.









There was a glint in this guy's eye.  "Oh no, not her again!"  With just one more picture, I left them in peace.

At least until tomorrow.

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy


No comments: