Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

When I Take Over My World

For many years I have kept notes on a subject for a book. The book would be called "When I Take Over the World". It was to be collection of pet peeves that I had, and some how, some way, when I had control, I could fix these and all would be right with my world.




I thought, though, it would be a good idea to change it to "When I Take Over MY World". Don't want Homeland Security after me - especially in light of the library situation.


So for today:


When I Take Over My World I Will Be Able to Find Something Interesting to Take Pictures of Everyday!


This is a picture from yesterday. I was playing with my 'little' lens - 50mm (I don't fully understand what that means, yet). This is a metal ladybug garden ornament that my sister got for me years ago. I love it! I love my sister, too. And the fact that it got squished in the move to Texas only adds to it's charm. The ornament, not my sister.






Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy

No comments: