Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

"If You Don't Stop Doing That, You're Going to Get Hurt"



Randy and I have been married for 23 years today.  I know he loves me.  Know why?  Because he told me once.  He also told me once that my hair looks nice, that I am not fat and I am a good cook.

He also said that if any of that changes, he'd let me know.




But what he does say quite often is:

"If you don't stop doing that, you're going to get hurt".  Not somebody's going to get hurt, I'm going to get hurt.

He saw it coming when I borrowed my mother-in-law's mini trampoline and I put it in the living room.  Every time I walked through the living room, which was often, I would use the trampoline to perfect my stag leap.  I am sure Randy was behind Helen insisting that I return the trampoline to her.

He sees it coming when I get out the Wii to bowl and to play tennis.

He sees it coming when I climb up on the kitchen counter tops to get something from the top cupboard shelf.

Incidentally, Randy and I share the same wedding day as our wonderful friends in New Jersey. Nina & Ed celebrate their 27th anniversary today. 


Happy Anniversary, Ed & Nina!  We Love You!

Have the BEST day ever!
~ Dorothy


No comments: